I feel like this blog thing is a merry go round. Starting over again and again and again and again and again.
Yes....Trying to lose weight again. Why? Cause I'm sick of not fitting into clothes properly and being in pain.
Right now I'm around 135. Between my last post and this one, I got up to around 144, so I have lost almost 10 pounds, but I've been stuck in the upper 130's for around 6 months. Stuck isn't really the word though, stagnant is more like it. Not working out, not eating with balance and moderation. You know, same old same old.
It's interesting to read these posts and know I didn't meet any of those goals. That goal dress is still hanging in my closet. Would I like to wear it? Absolutely, but I cannot. I don't really know what to say except do or do not...there is no try. Not anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment