Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Crap, its already starting
I did not go to the gym on the fourth of July. Mostly because I did not think they would be open. Now, however, I know they are open and I want to go but I am concerned about homework as I did not get much reading done today (although, I printed articles out for like an hour). I keep telling myself I can go and read on the eliptical, and tomorrow try to not sleep in so late or spend so much time doing other things, but I still don't want to. Maybe its cause the book is sort of boring and I'm not sure I can read it for an hour, and maybe its because I just don't want to workout. However, bending over for just a little while yesterday while I cleaned out some drawers made my back hurt today. My belly is getting in the way of me. I just feel fat and gross and unhealthy, so I know I need to go. *sigh*. Okay, I'll go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment