Sunday, July 3, 2011

A new Day

I feel as if I want to start a new journey.  I have tried to lose weight off an on for the past decade.  I have never gotten to my goal weight.  Right now though, I am feeling tired all the time, sick, physically exhausted and out of shape.  I feel like I am carrying a weight around, and I am.  I have slowly gained back about 10 pounds since last summer and I just want to feel better, healthier. I want to have more energy and not have every day be a struggle for strength.  I want to wake up in the morning refreshed, I want to be able to have endurance to clean for an hour. I want to not feel sick, and like my arteries are filled with fat and like my heart is clogged.  I want my back pain to go away and to most of all feel comfortable in my own skin.  I don't want to develop diabetes, I don't want my metabolic problems to get worse. 

I started a new blog because I want to make a lifestyle change this time.  I don't want to be apathetic.  I don't want to just look for the end goal.  I want to FEEL better, not just LOOK better.  I want this to be different.  I don't want to jump back on the wagon, I want to catch a new wagon.  I named this blog resurrection and reclamation because I want to rise from this grave I am in and reclaim my life. 


I feel so tired right now and not sure if my body will cooperate going to the gym, but I'm going to try.  I have to start somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment