Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back on the Wagon

Well, I have gained about 6 pounds and been pretty sedentary since my last posts. I feel sick and gross and I have no energy.  However, this week Jonathan and I started going to the gym when he gets off work.  I went to cycle on Monday and then met him later and walked.  I felt so great when I got out of cycle.  Refreshed, energized, total endorphin high. Tonight I did Body Pump, which I either need to really go easy on squats because of my back or ask for a modification.  Basically the class showed me that my lower body is really weak.  Then I did a hip hop class which was fun, except I have no rhythm, I'm clumsy and I forget moves if they aren't done again in the next 5 minutes.  I also think dancing would be more fun if I was skinny because I just felt like a fat girl trying to dance and no one wants to see that.  Well, three days down, a billion more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment