Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Still working

So....I have been trying to stay at 1200 calories and go to the gym every day or get 30 minutes of exercise in every day. Most days I have been doing this.  The hardest is sticking to 1200 calories as it goes by so quickly and I get so hungry.... 

this morning I weighed in at 139.2, but yesterday I weighed in at 141.2....  the day before that I weighed in at 140, so the average is 140.1 which means I have lost at least .5 pounds since the 10th.  It is way slower than I would like, but I'm keeping on keeping on.  I downloaded this app where I can "slim" my picture and put it next to my real picture.  I cannot believe how big I actually am. It looks like I "fattened" those pictures, but that it really how big I am right now, and I hate it!  I want to be able to fit into my clothes again and feel confident in photo shoots.  I looked at the side by side picture while cycling last night and it was very motivating.  I WILL get to 118-120.  I hope to get to 132 by my friend's Wedding August 16th, so I can wear any of my dresses.  I hope the 139.2 is accurate....

No comments:

Post a Comment