Monday, June 9, 2014

just....not....

I am just sucking at this losing weight thing right now...  SUCKING AT IT.  I have lost not one pound since my last entry, although to be fair, I have not been regularly going to the gym.  I've been keeping my steps up by walking, but I don't think it's enough. I've been trying to be active on the weekends with Jonathan.  We went on a 7 mile hike the other day.  However, we take pictures and I am smacked in the face with how overweight I really am.  I absolutely hate the way I look. Even my arms look fat.  I don't fit my clothes right, I can't wear a lot of my clothing.

I don't know what to do.  Sometimes, I just can't control the overeating.  And then I feel guilty and I'll admit, I've thought of purging, but if I did that I would feel even worse, and I know that is more unhealthy than what I ate.  I gotta do something.  I just don't know what.....

No comments:

Post a Comment