Wednesday, March 5, 2014

going down?

The scale is lying to me I think. It said I was 137.8 yesterday, which would mean I had lost 2.2 pounds in one day. I know about fluctuation, but usually it fluctuates up.  Today it said I was 139.4.  I've been weighing every day, which is probably bad, but I've also been taking the averages. Nevertheless, I was able to go to the fourth belt loop today. It was only slightly tight, but I'm still wearing it there.  What is most perplexing is that I haven't gone to the gym much in the past few days. I'm sitting here avoiding a paper which is due tomorrow and which stopped me from going yesterday and possibly today at this rate.  I've also eaten copious amounts of chocolate, which I gave up for lent because I felt like I was binging on it.  I felt like this because I felt a little out of control, like no will power to not eat it. So I gave up hardened chocolate. Which means I can still have hot chocolate (necessary for studying at starbucks) and ice cream. Since I never buy ice cream and only have it while out or sometimes at work, I am much less likely to binge eat that, and one can only drink so many cups of hot chocolate (although in an effort to portion control, I have been ordering talls instead of ventis).  I most definitely plan to include hardened chocolate into my diet after lent is over, but hopefully at a much more reasonable amount. 

The dove chocolates in the kitchen are already making me regret this decision though....

Anyway, I guess things are plugging along, even if I'm not sure how...

No comments:

Post a Comment